Search This Blog

Contact The Manifesto: Inside the Mind of an Idiot...


Email: Manifesto.Idiot@gmail.com

Twitter: @MKriegbaumJr

NEW!!! You can now get the Manifesto right on your phone! Check out the new mobile app! All you have to do is open it the link below in your mobile browser and add it to your home page!

http://InsideTheMindOfAnIdiot.mobapp.at/


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Asshole gets under an athlete's skin...


When will professional athletes ever learn? Learn that they have more to lose than us “common” folk, and that pussy will undoubtedly get you in trouble. Also, never allow anyone access to your social media accounts, because who knows what they will say what asshole they may encounter. Sadly, a lesser known athlete allowed all of these actions to happen with an asshole (myself) as one of the participants in the transgression. Unfortunately for him, it was the wrong place, wrong time… wrong asshole. 


If you follow me on Twitter, you know my antics, I’m a smart ass. If I see a comment that draws my attention, I’ll quote it and remark on it… consider it an assholes badge of honor if you happen to attract my ire. Am I baiting the person I quote to get them to respond? Maybe… If they are foolish enough to take the bait, whose problem is it? As you may know from other writings I’ve done, I can get annoyed with professional athletes. So, if I see a tweet from a professional athlete, star or not, to a woman that says “go make me a sandwich” to someone, even if it is his girlfriend, I am going to comment on it as you will see below. Athletes deal with reporters and media who try to bait them into saying something controversial often enough to know that they shouldn’t take the bait from some asshole like me on twitter. Right now I am not going to call him out by name, and will refer to him as G#1. I do reserve the right to go back and display the screen captures and announce his identity if the mood suits me… Here is an excerpt from the twitter conversation. 

@MKriegbaumJr: “@XXXXXXX125: @XXXXXXX89274 go make me a sandwich” Proof an athlete can score out of his league and get away with everything...

@XXXXXXX125: @MKriegbaumJr: What’s that suppose to mean??

@MKriegbaumJr: @XXXXXXXX125 1. She's hot (congrats) 2. I tell a woman to make me a sandwich, she will tell me to piss off (again, congrats).

@XXXXXXX125: @MKriegbaumJr: 1. She disagrees. You two don’t have the same taste in men 2. It was a joke. She actually wrote that. #don’tbeasmartass

In my reply to the grammatically incorrect “suppose to” (English lesson: it should have read “supposed to”) I went against my theory of “when there are two women in a profile picture and one is extremely attractive… it is not the attractive woman’s account” and assumed that she was attractive one of the two. It turns out my theory was right… she was the one that was not as attractive of the two ladies in the picture. A little birdie that I know informed me of which one she was as she knows her. I was just guessing based on the fact he was an athlete and would land the prettier one. I should have stuck with my instincts. 

By the way you silly whore, you’re not the only one he’s fucking… guaranteed. He is a professional athlete; there are other whores just like you who are more attractive who throw themselves at these guys just like you did. By the way, put a picture up of you alone on your twitter account… You are just hoping that people think you’re the more attractive of the two of you and it is pathetic. You should find something more productive to do with your life besides chase professional athletes; I would be willing to bet he’s not the first you have fucked… Fucking groupie.

G#1, you responding in the smart ass fashion that you did makes you a fucking hypocrite. You’re telling me not to be a smart ass after your remark? That would be like me telling someone not to be an asshole… maybe you should take heed to your own advice you little shit. Stop worrying about chasing the little whores and worry about stopping the puck. You said it was a joke… maybe my comment to your joke was for comedic purposes as well… maybe you should learn to take a joke. If you cannot take a little comment from an asshole like me on twitter, I can see why your game has fallen to the wayside the past few months… What, have the catcalls from the stands gotten into your head? Maybe they have.

Also, if you are going to respond to an asshole like me, which you did, have the balls to stand behind your words and leave the comment up. Do not delete your response as well as the one you stupidly allowed one of your flavors of the month post under your account. She did not do much damage this time, but what about the next time? How many other sluts are you going to allow to post under your account? If you were smart, there will be no next time…

You also may want to take some notes from your former teammate who now resides in Toronto… he did himself no favors with his attitude towards the fans. So yes, I may have hurled an insult your way, but in your line of work you have to be the bigger man and let it slide. You have much more to lose than I do… I only have things to gain.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My opinion on the subject is that you appear to be one of those individuals who are mad because you failed at life so you crap on people because you are envious. Only someone who truly hates themselves would take the time to trash someone they do not even know. The fact that you use swear words constantly does not make you a badass because after the first 3 they lose meaning and then you began to sound like a 2 year old who heard a bad word for the fist time and can't help himself but to use it. Also how do you know you got under his skin? He could have been smart enough to realize that only someone who is dumb enough to call themselves an idiot or an asshole is not worth his time. Like the piece of crap you are he wiped you off his shoe and kept going. Everyone has a right to an opinion but by no means are you the king of mindless assholes who find pleasure in being an idiot you are just another douche who is trying to ride his coattails to success. And at this I leave the blog and will never return again because I will not contribute to the stupidity of others. Karma is a bitch so watch yourself.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm not too sure on how you know whether or not he has failed at life. I can, however, assure you that he hasn't and therefore your assumptions are false.

Secondly, I don't think he ever claimed to be a "bad ass," just an asshole, which I must say was completely justified in this situation due to both the initial response given to a tweet that was supposed to be a joke and by the response from the girlfriend which carried this nonsense even further than it needed to.

And although you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you look like a complete idiot for putting someone else's down just because you disagree with it. But, while were on the topic of people's opinions, I'll give you mine. Whoever was on his twitter, whether it had been him or his girlfriend, was acting immaturely. When you're in the public eye you need to be able to roll with the punches, as well as with things that are initially said in a joking way, or maybe you should rethink the whole fame thing. Having/allowing your girlfriend to carry on something that should be ended isn't to good for a person's image. But again, that's just in my opinion.

G.

Ktee said...

Okay Anonymous, you are right I do not know him, but I wanted to prove how asinine assumptions are. The problem all started when an assumption was made along with a comment that was to defend a woman who had been accosted publicly by an athlete. When it was revealed that it was not said athlete who made the comment but also a joke instead of saying "my bad" the writer pointed fingers and then continued to insult the same woman that he felt was treated unfairly. If you find the initial comment "go make me a sandwich" juvenile how can you then turn and support a man who calls a woman a whore. Especially a woman he knows nothing about. I was trying to teach a lesson. Look how fast stupidity spreads from one assumption because you along with myself have know been deemed idiots. Welcome to the party I make some awesome chocolate chip cookies, you bring the beer.

M. said...

Hey Ktee... Do not worry. I can fight my own battles. I am in the middle of a response to your comment... Stay tuned.

M.

Ktee said...

Hurry! I have a short attention span...............

M. said...

All posted... You earned yourself not just a comment, but a whole new blog dedicated to nothing but you.

M.

Anonymous said...

Ktee,

I think you may be confused. The "initial comment" I was referring to was the initial one by the writer, which I do not believe was to defend said woman (no one in this situation ever said she was being treated unfairly by being told to "go make a sandwich"), but more to poke fun at the comment itself. Also, what was referred by me as immature was how the situation was then handled. And no, the problem was actually started when the athlete responded in a defensive way instead of taking it for what it was, a joke. Besides, the athlete and his girlfriend are supposedly so good at taking jokes, but it seems they're only good at doing so when the joke isn't directed towards/about them by a third party.

Now that I've cleared that up, I'm done with you. While I will in fact be back to read more from the writer of this blog, I will stand true to my word (unlike you), and not be responding to anymore of your obnoxious comments regarding this topic.

G.